Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Cross I Bare, A Poem By The Dark Poet Byron

I stand before a burning road
and all i see are seething souls
As i am just a fallen man
who walks a path of burning sand

I watch the world as sunlight fades
and fire breathes on poisoned air
I shed the tears of a cursed man
For I bare a cross, with broken legs

And as the whips slash at my flesh
and scorch my soul with deep regret
I think of all the things i said
and bare myself to the black rain

And as they nail me to the cross
and drive those nails into my heart
I shed my tears of heart felt grief
For being so lost from destiny

For all the love that i once bared
became the nails that made my end
So crucifixion means my end
as soldiers die for love they had.

The Dark Poet Byron

We are free to chose our fate. But do not be consumed by it or it will mean your end. as it has been mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment